The owner of the processing of personal data is. Soc. Coop. Sicilian Ceramics Pattesi with registered office in C.da Ronzino snc – industrial zone Patti (ME) email@example.com (hereinafter the “Owner").
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text strings that are stored on the User’s device when browsing the web. Cookies are intended to collect and store information about the User in order to make the Application easier, faster, and more adherent to their requests.
The term cookies is intended to refer both to the cookies themselves and to all similar technologies.
The User can block cookies, delete them, or disable them in the device or browser settings as outlined below in the section on “Managing Cookies."
2. TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS APPLICATION
This Application uses the following cookies:
First-party technical cookies: these are cookies that belong to the Owner of the Application and collect User data accessible only to the Owner. The Application uses these cookies to perform activities strictly necessary for the operation of the Application and the delivery of the service or to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, for statistical purposes. These cookies do not profile the User. User consent is not required for the use of these cookies.
Third-party cookies: these are cookies that belong to external providers and over which the Application Owner does not have direct control. These cookies collect User data that is accessible to the cookie provider. Depending on their purpose, these cookies may perform activities that are strictly necessary for the operation of the Application, collect data to create a personal profile of the User, or be set for other purposes and processing methods. For more information, please carefully review the privacy policies of the cookie providers listed below:
3. DURATION OF COOKIES
Cookies have a lifetime dictated by the expiration date or a specific action, such as closing the browser set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
● temporary or session: are used to store temporary information, allow linking actions performed during a specific session, and are removed from the User’s device when the browser is closed;
● persistent: these are used to store information, such as the login name and password, so that the User does not have to type them in again each time they visit a specific site. These remain stored in the User’s device even after closing the browser.
Profiling cookies are stored on the User’s device for a period not exceeding 12 months. After the expiration of this period, the User will be re-proposed the banner through which it will be necessary to express again the consent to the use of these cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking the button above. This will allow you to view the cookie consent banner again and change your preferences or withdraw your consent immediately.
Besides that, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block/delete cookies. Listed below are links to supporting documents on how to manage and delete cookies from major web browsers.
● Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/
● Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
● Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
● Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
● Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
● Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
If you are using any other web browser, visit your browser’s official support documents.
4. USER RIGHTS
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to personal data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
● revoke consent at any time;
● object to the processing of their personal data;
● access their personal data;
● verify and request rectification;
● obtain restriction of processing;
● obtain the deletion or removal of their personal data;
● Receive their personal data or have them transferred to another owner;
● bring complaints to the data protection supervisory authority and/or take legal action.
To exercise these rights, write to the Holder: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Holder as quickly as possible, in any case within 30 days.
Last updated: 17/08/2023